Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HOUSEMATE (MIS)ADVENTURES #0002


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday, housemates and neighbors went out to the nearest, ern, mall. Our agenda: get some house items, eat and get our nails done (for the girls).

Since we are on econo-mode due to our planned out of town trips in the upcoming months, we decided to try out Barrio Fiesta’s eat-all-you-can merienda for P90. All I can say is, there goes my diet. Yet again. Argh to the nth power. Dieting and saving never goes along well, unless you are on hunger strike. All the diet foods are more expensive, plus all the gym fees. Do not even get me started on my two gym memberships that all went down the drain (almost P100K, f*ck!).

Next stop: house items. Monday is cleaning day so we decided to grab stuff we need for that. I also went grocery shopping for the condo since I could never squeeze that in my weekend sked. The last two weekends, I would have my 1st (and sometimes, only) meal by 2PM, ‘coz that’s when I’m out again, after a long night ;)

Next stop: nails. Ern, side trip to the shops. Lhasa has some cute shorts for the thin-legged girl. Nampucha. Meaning, maglalaway na lang ako. Dieting haunting me again. I wanted to puke out all the pansit I ate. Hahaha. Ali and Van went on shopping spree. I tried, but couldn’t find anything I really liked. And here we were thinking we were impulse buying, when, in the middle of trying on clothes, housemate Alan called to say he bought a phone. Phone? What phone? Turns out his impulse buy won against all the impulse buys that day. A 16K spanking new phone. Wahaha. Alan’s look of bewilderment at his own, I shall call, error in judgment, was priceless. I gave it to him until before we slept. Hahaha. Sarap asarin. There’s goes the Bora budget. So, it’s officially goodbye Bora in October. Not that I’m having a heartburn over that. I want to go out of the country sometime. Need to save up for that. Australia or Singapore. Basta out of the country.

I also tried to find the diet pills recommended to me: zhen de shou. Pero migosh, wala. If anyone knows where to get that, tag me please!! I’m on desperate mode. I have 3 months left to be picture friendly in CDO.

So we finally got to the real agenda: nails. After going around at least 5 salons – WALA. Wala pong pwede gumawa. Cut-off na po. Josko, eh the mall was supposed to close @ 9PM, and it was before 8. Letch. Ayaw nila ng customers. Sige, sulatan namin mga managers nyo. Hahaha. Hay naku, welcome to the probinsya :) We raised the white flag on the nails, and continued looking around. Wait, nasan na ang boys?? Nakaupo sa isang tabi. Alan, probably still berating himself for buying a new phone when he didn’t really need it yet, and Jerk, looking at us in wonder. Bakit ganyan kayong mga babae? Di napapagod maglakad kapag shopping? Hahaha! Talent yan, my dear housemate. It takes so much effort for us to hop on a treadmill, but just say the word SALE, and we can walk non-stop for 8hours. No kidding. Hahaha.

We got home shorting after 9PM, and all beat. This is the first time I completed my 4 days here at the apartment. Kudos to me. Hahaha. I’m excited to head back to civilization. I love Fridays. Don’t you? :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com