Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HYPOTHETICAL NIGHT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night Van called me for an impromptu poker session at Ali's. Impromptu, at least for me, because after going out the last few weekends, I was looking forward to an early rest. As I was driving home that afternoon, all I could picture was my bed and pillows.

Though I said I'd go, I changed my mind as soon as I put down the phone. I had a bad headache, and still sleepy. R had texted earlier from back home and had told him I was tired and needing rest. He checked in soon after Van called, and told me to go to sleep and that he was going out his with barkada. That set off the manic "girlfriend" in me. Shoot. I don't trust his friends. They are cheating b*stards. Most of them are married, and they have girlfriends on the side. Though they have been consistent in telling me that R has always been the good one. Even R tells me that's just not his thing. But, well, argh. Speechless.

Oh yeah, what's with this girlfriend attitude? We are not together. Why am I feeling all this? As Van said - You have crossed the line. Cross, I did. Packshet. I finally drank one Lipovitan to fight away my sleepy state, and headed off to Ali's, with po-ot (as Jay called it). What is going on with us? More importantly, what is going on with me????

They were rounding up their poker session by the time I got there (after I got stuck in traffic, and made a wrong turn.. hahaha.. just not my night). Jowell was in third place at that time, and as soon as he wore his poker-face shades, his luck turned, and even ended up beating Bene. Hahaha. What an upset. Galing. Must have been Jowell's never say die attitude. Or the shades.

We threw a frisbee afterwards, and it was humid, so I got sticky pretty fast. When we all settled down, Van suddenly raised a hypothetical situation. Interesting perpective from everyone. I'm just happy to note that our guy friends are a good bunch :) We're definitely in good company. As for the girls, well, I can always trust them for sensible advice. Great discusion, and good chicken afterwards c/o Erin :)

By 2AM there was just four of us left standing. Some FinMan discussions on the side, we still continued the hypothetical discussion. The key takeaway for me was, when in doubt, clarify. And know what you want before asking others what they want. And as Ali said "We just have to shed a tear or two to see things clearer."

Time to do some hypothetical crying. Hehe.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com