Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



KABOG KABOG


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Guess I'm not that over you. If you loved someone with all you've got, it's hard to say when over is really over. Your name appeared on my cellphone, after so many long months. I was in the middle of a meeting, with my manager and my engineers in the room, and I didn't know if I should pick up the phone. You rang me. I didn't even get to know why. But the reason didn't matter. It made my heart skip a beat. You used to do that to me easy. Now I know you still do.

As I excused myself and slipped out of the room, M told me - "If that's your boyfriend, you can pick it up." Thought balloon: M, remember my bad boy? This is him.

I heard your voice for maybe 3 seconds. I went back to the room with a small smile. You still make me smile. And I hate myself for it.

Izzie: You have to do it for me or else I will never be able to forgive you.
Denny: For dying?
Izzie: No!! For making me love you.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com