Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



AND JUST LIKE THAT...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know I said the Brasil Cup slippers would be my last pair. No mas. But, my love affair with Havaianas is only beginning to blossom. I'm not ready to let go. Not yet. Even if there are so many reasons why I should fold, there's a million more that tells me to call. (I guess I'm really not talking about flip-flops here. Hahaha)

Like the fact that the World Cup Argentina feels and looks nice on my feet. (And of course, I think they will face Brasil in the World Cup finals, hehe)..




And then there's the man of steel.



And this.

So after school today, I will go find what will make happy. Haha.

Speaking of happy, I've been waiting for several days now to really get a good cry. I dunno, I wanted to let out my emotions thru tears, instead of writing about them all the time. I tried watching senti movies, thinking sad thoughts, whatever would help me. It didn't come. But last night, as I was driving home after hanging out with Ali, Van and Allan at ATC, it came. Without warning, without trigger. Just like that. The tears started falling and I was crying all the way back home. I felt better by the time I arrived. Moreso, knowing that even if I get lonely sometimes, I will never have to be lonely alone. I have friends who are ready to give a hug, or who make you asar (hahaha, ok, so this part just makes the dynamics of our friendship more interesting), or to exercise and lose weight with. Being with real friends, like a getting a good cry, is cathartic :)

Speaking of waiting, it also came this morning. What I've been waiting for, for more than two weeks now. And it's a good thing. There's really no more room for mistakes the next time around, so I want to do it right... Right time, right circumstances.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com