Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



I DON'T WANNA WAIT IN VAIN


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's almost 2AM. Just finished watching Close To You. Yeah, it's definitely much much better than Firewall. Howell.

2/3 of the movie takes us to scenic Filipinas - Davao, Dumaguete and Bohol, where almost all the kilig shots were done as well. Man, this is Sam Milby. He is everyone's dreamboy, and I bet any girl would want to go through that trouble for him. And in one of the final scenes where he asked Bea's character "Don't you love me?", I bet all the moviegoers were screaming "I do!" in their seats. I know I wanted him to ask me that question. And of course, I'd say yes. Hahaha.

In real life, of course, my own man is thousands of miles away, and he is exactly what drove me to watch this silly yet funny romantic comedy. Endorphin dose. We've only been away from each other for two weeks, and already, I'm ready to give up on this. Waiting isn't just my thing. What kind of a relationship is that anyway, when we can't even talk to each other more frequently than 1x a week? Yes, we had a friendship that blossomed as far back as 10 years ago, and the last three months with him was just bliss. But is that enough to last me through another few months of waiting?

Maybe it's too soon to throw in the towel. But this is harder than I thought it would be.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com