Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



THE ANSWER?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I spent the whole day trying to find the answer to the questions in my mind. Where do I wanna go from here? What makes me happy? Will I ever get out of this cycle? Who am I, really?

You now. The usual questions that occupies your mind. (Instead of the more profound - what should I wear to work today? What should I eat for lunch? How many grams of carbo is low enough? What time is it? So on... hahaha)

Then lo and behold, I came across this:

Lake Lugu is the home of the Mosuo tribe, a matriarchal and matrilineal society, in a valley on the border of China's Yunnan and Sichuan provinces... But what makes the Mosuo truly unique is one particularly juicy facet of their familial relationships, their practice of zuo hun, or "walking marriage." The Mosuo do not marry - rather, a woman chooses her lovers from among the men of the tribe, taking as many as she pleases over the course of her life. In Mosuo culture, having children with different men bears no social stigma.

I read the rest of the article. Then I was left with only one question.

How long does it take before I become a naturalized Mosou tribe member?

Harhar.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com