Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



BICHI BICHI


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lumelevel-up na talaga ang bitchiness ko here at work. I flared up the other day to an internal auditor from another site because the auditor's haughtiness was getting to me and second, the other "support" groups who were supposed to have equal accountability on the issue I was dealing with just sat in the meeting looking dumbfounded. Classic line ko na ata ang "You're wasting my time!" or any variation of that phrase.

Not only am I appearing less of the party girl I once was (I cancelled CDO for this year), I am also turning into a corporate bitch. Ayoku!!

Howell, am I glad I have things to look forward to after work and on weekends. Some gym time never fails to perk me up, especially if I chance up on my crushie (aka gladiator). Also watched a couple of basketball games and it's fun to cheer (aka trash talk the opponent, haha).

Friday night was double booked for dinners with two friends I have not seen for a while. But alas, while I sometimes wish I can clone myself I could not, so I had to blow off one of the girls :( Sayang, girl #2 is an old MBA friend who is a US citizen and just came here for a two-week vacation. I wanted to touch base with her sana. Super sweet girl pa naman. Haay. Will just call her tomorrow. Wanted to catch up since she said that the party was til the sun rose, but I left dinner #1 around 1AM already, and I was just really beat by then. This has been a hell week after all. Sobrang kaka-stress with all the BS going on around me. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Or blog. Whatever. Haha.

Girl #1 is an officemate who is out on a medical leave due to a critical pregnancy. It was really good to see her, too. She was my BFF during my dark years, and sad to say, our lovelives then seem to mirror each others' (read: abusive relationships). I guess that was what sealed the bond that has lasted thru the years. She has moved on now and is happy, and content. I'm uber happy as well, because she has been trying to have a baby for the longest time and her prayers are finally answered. The beau passed my screen test. Goodie. The dinner turned into a mild drinking session with her fam, and well, expect that work angst is one of our favorite pulutan. We lost track of time and before we knew it, it was past midnight. I briefly contemplated about moving from Alabang to Mandaluyong (where the party was), but decided against that. Tinamad na lang talaga.

Saturday is rest and packing day. Sunday I leave for Malaysia for a face to face. An added bonus - Ali is going as well for her, well, first-ever line work. hahaha. Peace. And thanks for working on my e-ticket and online check-in stuff, while I was out trying to kill the auditor and the site owners with my tiger look. :p






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com