Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



COMFORT IN YOUR STRANGENESS?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



These days I'm literally being bumped out of my comfort zone. I need to take Strama already this term, and since I didn't know enrolment started yesterday, I wasn't able to enrol in the preferred class for most studes (well-recommended prof). So I'm left to choose between the other campus skeds, and unfortunately, the other campus is inside Makati, and my car is banned during the class sked. Which leaves me the last option, least preferred (at least by me), which is, the Sta. Rosa campus. Ohmigod. The upside to this is that the network in that campus will be mostly from the same industry, and well, the environment will definitely be different. My only concern is whether it is safe to be in the area at night since my classes will be ending 10pmish, plus, if we have group meetings, does it mean I have to drive all the way to Sta. Rosa? Egad.

Howell. Doesn't look like I have much choice, unless I try to squeeze in the full class. I'll try that tomorrow before I sign myself up for classes in the boondocks. Gulp.

Speaking of class, leadership class has officially ended and I have to catch up by watching Shall We Dance (yeah, I raised my eyebrows the first time as well, hehe) and reading a book called Callings by Gregg Levoy, which I found out the hard way was not avaialable here in the Philippines (try going through 3 major bookstores on your only rest day last weekend :(). Then it will be 1on1 sessions with prof. I'm still thinking whether I would go all out with my journal confessions. It's hard. But if I want to correct my patterns, then I will have to be open somehow.

We'll see.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com