Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



EARLY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Retail therapy is the best! But receiving gifts is better. Hehehe. It's almost Christmas season here anyways, so please indulge me ;)

1. Black Superman Havaianas - Been lusting over this pair for so long now now, until they ran out of size 6 stock :( But I think the 4/5 will fit. Hahaha, pinilit! A bit pricey @ $24. Only available @ Kitson.


2. Rolling Sleepover Suitcase With Multi Color Hearts - Yummy! Hahaha. Makes travelling so much more fun (basta 'wag lang dalhin sa Bora, harhar). Available @ flip-flop style dot com. A steal @ $46.95.

3. Lug Puddle Jumper Tote (in pink or blue) - To match with the suitcase, of course. Can double as workout bag. I love the shoe compartment! Also available @ flip-flop style. $69.95.

4. Multi-color flip-flop tote - Also @ flip-flop style and it's on sale! :) $19.95. I love that it's covered with flip-flops. How very me ;)


5. Fuschia Beaded Flats - Also on sale at my now favorite online shop ;) It's a deal @ $29.95! I'm a size 6. Hehehe.


6. Gold and Silver Metallic Havaianas - I've been looking for these pairs here but they always seem to be out of stock! Available in most online stores I've visited, my fave of which is
Agua Viva.

7. The Bell Jar (Sylvia Plath) - The author has always intrigued me. And so has this book.

This is it for now. They say 7 is a lucky number so maybe I'll get lucky ;)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com