Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LOVE IS THE CLOSEST THING TO MAGIC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I watched this teen flick (yeah, yet another mild obsession, hahaha) called Aquamarine a couple of weekends ago. In one of the scenes, the mermaid asked the human teenager why everyone seems to be so caught up in this thing called love. "I guess that's why everybody wants it. Love is the closest thing to magic".

Magic. I don't know about Webster, but for me magic is this inexplicable, indescribable awe you feel over something. Over someone. The someone who makes all worries and aches go away, even if somehow that someone is what caused the worries and aches in the first place. Awww. How so high school. Hahaha. Yet, somehow, when we are hit with something magical, we just don't ever wanna let it go.

Almost six months down the road, I still feel giddy with excitement every time I hear his voice, or even just the beep on my phone in the middle of the night which I know for sure is a message from my someone who is oceans (and time zones) away from me. And as each day passes, one of the happy thoughts that never fails to lighten up my mood (which has been ranging from bad to worst lately, but I don't wanna go there) is knowing that it will only be a matter of time, when that magic is within my reach once more. Then, finally, I can watch him sleep again. Or feel his butterfly kisses. And so much more ;)

Yeah, yeah, I'm one half-crazy lovefool. And I'm proud of it. Hahaha.

"Know I havent slept a week at all
Since you've been gone
And my eyes are kinda tired
From crying all night long
Know I've never been too good at cooking just for one
It's so lonely here without you darling
Come back home

'Cause I'm half crazy
Feelin' sorry for myself
Half crazy
Worried you'd find someone else to love"






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com