Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WOULD YOU LAY WITH ME AND JUST FORGET THE WORLD...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Of course this is another R post ;)

He has been asking me what I want for Christmas. Being the girl that I am, I told him to just surprise me. Being the boy that he is, he told me he'd rather do it right by getting exactly what I want, than surprise me with something I don't want. Practical man, my man :) Of course, I could continue arguing with him, but when you're on time limited calls, with time zone differences to make it all the more difficult, I finally managed to give him my wish list.

Me: Sige, buy me a few bottles of Cetaphil na lang.
R: Huh? Yun lang?
Me: Yup. Mahal dito eh.
R: I'll buy you your Cetaphil. But you still need to tell me what you'd like your surprise Christmas present to be.

Funny guy, he is too. (Digressing a bit, I was telling him the other night that he should make pa-sweet minsan when SMS'ng me. And his retort? -- > So how do you want it sweet? With Equal?)

Anyways, after several days of asking me for this surprise Christmas present, I finally told him to find my Superman Havaianas. A week after, he told me he couldn't find it. I knew that of course, coz those are only available online. (Hehehe, just testing whether he would really go look for them... Bad!)

He prodded me again last Sunday on what else I wanted aside from my precious Cetaphil. Then I remembered seeing a girl on TV wearing pink boxing gloves. And I've been trying to find the perfect gloves for weeks now. So I told him to check it out but not to buy them yet since they're medyo expensive for something I'm only still planning to use. And knowing my hit rate on these things, let's just say, the chances of them gathering dust is high. Hahaha!

But then 2 hours later, he texted me that he got these!


Aren't they lovely? :)

But more than the lovely, lovely, gloves, I was more giddy with the thought that he has been consistent in getting out of his way to make me happy. And that is way better than getting surprises, don't you think?

So I've been wearing a silly smile since the start of the week. A smile brought about by the excitement of soon getting a present I really, really like. A smile brought about by the knowledge that my guy is spending his free time looking for things I want, even if it means missing his sleep time. A smile brought about by love... his for me, and mine for him...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com