Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



I WOULD HAVE STAYED UP WITH YOU ALL NIGHT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...


















(From L-R: Fudz aka Sunshine Girl, our former grade school classmate, and moi in hideous make-up, hahaha!, circa 2002, while watching World Cup Finals at the now defunct Streetlife).


Change is not the only thing constant. My family is constant. And my best friends... the kind who would not hesitate to stay up with me all night... and whom I'll stay up all night for.

One of my BFF's is Sunshine Girl, who incidentally does know how to save a life :) And I'd like to give her my love from across the world coz it's her special day today! I really, really miss you. I miss tagging along with you and Markie during our gimiks at the Metro. I miss hanging out and talking... (and like I always say, you two always remind me that true love is not a myth and there is hope for me yet ;))

Thank you for all the wonderful years of friendship and inspiration (you are a real symbol of girl power!). We've definitely come a long way from our scrawny, awkward years.. Who knew that we would survive all the fights and the sometimes not-so-friendly curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular competition? :p Egad, how did you ever put up with me as a spoiled brat to the drama queen me, and God knows how many more iterations? :)

There is no doubt that you are one of the bestest people in the world. May you continue to give inspiration to those around you... And may God shower you with more blessings!!! See you soon...

HapPy BiRtHdAy, Fudz!!!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com