Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SUPPOSE I KEPT ON SINGING LOVE SONGS JUST TO BREAK MY OWN FALL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




When A and I knelt before a Buddhist monk to get a blessing, right when he was putting on this band, I wished for you. For us. To be happy. Always. And no matter that it has gotten faded and worn out, I never thought to remove it.

Because I wished for you.

Lately, I've gotten tired. Of waiting up for you. And talking through static and crappy signals. Of disrupted YM's. Of some unanswered emails.


And it's not that you don't try. God knows how thankful I am for all your efforts.

But today, I remember why I wished for you. I guess I never forgot. Distracted, yes. But forgot, no.

Still, I'm sorry. Because I almost did forget.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com