Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LIFE'S LIKE A ROAD THAT YOU TRAVEL ON


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dear Joe,

Life is a highway. I wanna ride it all night long.

But only when I'm driving my car.

Argh.

This no car deal is starting to get to me. Tonight, I was on the road for about 4 hours.

Shuttle ride from office to Makati - 2hrs
Cab ride from Makati to the Fort - 1hr (Friday's just freakin' traffic day!)
FX ride from the Fort to home - 45mins (Little did I know the ride was actually a tour in my vicinity. Woohoo --> insert sarcasm all over the place here.)
Tricycle ride - 10mins

The rides did not include the waiting time in between.

When I arrived, I was dead tired.

I know. I'm learning a lot and taking more out of this whole experience than I thought I would. Still. I'm only human. I get tired. And I cry.

When I get him back, I promise to love Sark, my car, more than ever.

Love,
Commuter Girl






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com