Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



I MADE A PROMISE NEVER TO SETTLE, WHY DIDN'T I KEEP IT?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This day went from bad to worse.

Bad - Officemate/classmate A (for uhm, never mind)

I've been carless for quite some time now, and been having fun taking public transportation. But try doing that in the middle of the day, with scorching heat and the humidity. Not.fun.

After class today, I requested officemate/classmate A to drop me off at Guadalupe (it was so darn hot and I winced at the thought of taking the jeepney). My bro was waiting for me there. Classmate A was on his way to the Fort, and that way was well on the way. Just that, he was not familiar with the route.

Here's the thing about me and asking favors. I dislike having to ask for favors. The last thing I want is to inconvenience anyone. I usually ask if really necessary, and only from people I feel comfortable asking. Besides, I'm used to my independence and not having to ask help from outside my family members. Case in point, whenever I have car problems, the first person I call is my brother. Who lives an island away from me!

So yeah, it takes a lot before I ask. And if I do, I don't ask for anything extra mile. And I only ask people I think are my close friends.

Classmate A reluctantly agreed to drop me, but throughout the freakin' 2 minute trip, he was telling me how he didn't know the route and that next time I should bring a car.

WTF. Eh he knows nga it's in the shop, di ba?? And it's going to be there for at least a couple more weeks. WTF. I couldn't believe it, I cried sa sobrang inis.

Dude, if I had known it was such a big deal, I would rather have appreciated a jeepney ride to Guadalupe, which was only barely half a kilometer away from school anyways. I would have rather soaked in my sweat. Thank.you.very.much.

Worse - ex-whatever D (for, yes, devil)

I don't know why I kept him in my YM list. He bothers me every time I go online. He thinks he's being funny. Dude, you hurt me - physically, emotionally, financially, and in whatever other way possible. Dude, no matter how much I've forgiven you, I will never ever become friends with you. Ever. So go use and cheat on someone else. Go fool someone else. Just go.

Right click and delete.

Now that wasn't so hard to do. What the hell took me so long, anyways. Grrr.

And now it's time for happy thoughts.


Like the mid-week holiday getaway at a hotel in the heart of Makati.

Lounging around at the poolside. Listening to some soothing guitar solos played by a friend ;)

Watching the kids play in the water, their happy faces lighting up the almost deserted place.


Nothing beats Makati on a holiday. Serene and beautiful, a paradise amidst civilization. Luv it!

Perhaps, next getaway, it will involve more than lounging and listening to a friend's beautiful music :p Definitely a happy thought! ;)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com