Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



IT'S A BEAUTIFUL OUT OF CONTROL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After lunch I brought my nephew upstairs to play some games. Again, that smile. That smile just melts my heart :)


This man demonstrated that we can always be kids at heart, and it's not a bad thing :) And look at the rasta colors he's wearing? He must have been one cool kid! :p

After my nephew had ridden all the rides, we headed back home and hang out in the clubhouse a bit. My other nephews and niece were already there waiting for us. They were all so excited to be reunited, after months of not seeing each other.

The chubby Chinese kid is my eldest sister's youngest. He came up running to us, greeting his younger cousin. "AJ, I miss you!!", he shouted. Then the birthday boy shouted back "Chin-chin, I miss you!"... Funny thing is, birthday boy's name is not AJ, and my chinito nephew's name is not Chin-chin, either. But no matter how many times we corrected the two, they always call each other by those fake names. Hilarious, I tell you. Haha.

I wore glasses the whole day to hide the dark circles under my eyes. 6 hours of sleep during the last 48hours is not good at all. But sleep seems so petty when you're having fun, and specially when you're making other people happy.

Then we went back to the unit to play with clay, burst the balloons, eat more pizza, mess around.

We did our little birthday boy happy pose.

Then we sang happy birthday, had our cake and ate it, too! :)


This is definitely one of my best weekends in a long time. I got to spend time with my family, and made my little nephew very happy on his birthday. Somewhere in between, I discovered something wonderful, too. It was kinda scary amazing, but I didn't mind it at all ;)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com