Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



I GOT NO CAR AND IT'S BREAKING MY HEART...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Until today, that is. Woohoo, Sark is back! And he's shining, shimmering, splendid!!

These days is definitely a time for hellos. And then there's the goodbyes :(

I'll start with the good news. Aside from Sark, R will be back next week. I didn't realize how much I've missed him until we started to sort out our plans for the next couple of weeks. I would just like to take a leave and spend all my time with him, but we know that ain't happening. What with all the craziness at work. And then there's my (non-existent) paper that's already DUE (as in really due) on the 16th. Pakshet. Argh. This was supposed to be the good part of my entry.

Anyways, let's get back on track. Thanks to Van, I also got to say hello to Sloane, my new Christmas Havs. LOLZ! Nope, I don't normally name my flip-flops, but this one's so gorgeous, I had to name him after my favorite (Mc)Steamy TV hunk :p

On to the goodbyes. Goodbye, Christmas bonus. It was fun while it lasted. Seeing Sark though made it all worthwhile :p

Goodbye to our goofiest barkada. Lunches will never be the same again without your funny (sometimes kadiri) antics. The bike rides, and the erstwhile "mini-meal" sessions are some of the most fun memories. Don't be a stranger, ok?

Goodbye as well to my dearest friend A. It will be soooo different without you to hang out with. I'm just glad we had lots of memorable gimik in the last year, as well as our endless chika sessions. Let's definitely do Boracay, soon, ok?? I will super miss you. But then again, I'm happy for you. Remember the plan? Maybe I should make good my word on that, too. Hahaha! See you around.

Like Van said, it's all bitersweet. For every time you say hello, you eventually have to say goodbye. One thing is for certain, it's all a cycle. Sooner than later, it's time to say hello once again. And that is our silver lining right there.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com