Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



'CAUSE I'M THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU LATELY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just a few more hours. And then my two-week break starts.

A break from school. Well, temporarily until I complete my defense. Then I hope it's a break from school for life.

Break from work. 'Nuff said.

Break from my solitude. It will be odd shifting to living with others for a while. But then I know as soon as I go back to my solitude, I will crave the laughter and banter of my family.

Break from this blog. Well, not that I've been blogging a lot recently. But just taking a break from being connected all the time.

Break from all the emotions associated with growing up and moving on.

I so look forward to seeing my old friends again. Chatting with them is my oldest pasttime. Harhar.

Maybe some time at the beach.

Re-explore the world I left a long time ago, to see if it's a world I can come back to... someday...

So for now, so long. I'd like to wish everyone a blessed Christmas. May the new year bring you your heart's desires.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com