Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WHEN NOTHING YOU CAN DO CAN CHANGE MY MIND


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Argh. Been an absolute emotional eater lately. Since R left, I have been craving for my favorite comfort food:

1. Ube or Pistachio Ice Cream
2. Leche Flan (which is actually R's favorite, so, eating it reminds me of him. shet. adik! haha)
3. KFC's brownie (i swear this is the best)

But no matter what I eat, I can't shake off this emptiness I feel. And I swear I can give Chabelita a run for her money now. Deng!

And I've not been going to the gym. My excuse - this never-ending viral infection. True, I'm not feeling well, but as my best friend also known as all around doctor pointed out -- "You just miss R!"

Anyway, watched The Holiday with my housemates and friends last night. Needless to say, affected!! I arrived home first, and when I got there, I just realized that every single one of us was in some sort of pain because of love. Yeah, including me. But that's not the point. The point is, it sucked to realize that. And it's all because of love.

Gosh. Love na naman? Hahaha.

"I've found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said "Journeys end in lovers meeting." What an extraordinary thought."

Haay. I miss R.

Buti na lang Jude Law is just so perfectly gorgeous. Distraction for an hour, at least.

And then later, the beer.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com