Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WISH THAT I HAD MORE OF THIS BORROWED TIME


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Time certainly flew by so fast. Too fast.


Didn't we just go off to get some fresh mountain air just a few days ago? And now... well, he's oceans away. Once again.

I miss him. Super. No words can even express how much.

How many more cycles like this will I be able to take? I don't know the answer, but I do know this - that I will fight hard for this. So that someday soon, I can live that perfectly ordinary life. That life with someone I love dearly, who loves me just as much. That's all I want, really. None of this ambitious crap. Deng. Age has mellowed me down. Or maybe love did.



Well, for now, I'm just going to sit still, wait patiently. No more distractions or destructions, haha (Yes, definitely!!). D is looking to room with someone somewhere because of his temporary assignment, and it crossed my mind to offer him my spare room, for about half a millisecond. And then, poof. Nope, no more of that crap either. This time I'll have more faith. And hope...


" Every now and then something amazing happens, and against our better judgment we start to have hope..." - GA, Season 3, Episode 14

Something amazing happened. R happened.

Naks.

Saccharine, I know. There must be something in the air ;-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com