Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



FORGIVE SOUNDS GOOD


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yey was the very first word I uttered when I woke up today. Checked my phone and there it was. The greeting that I thought wouldn't come. He isn't into all this mushy stuff. I mean this is the guy who flippantly retorted "So you want more sugar?", when I told him it wouldn't hurt to be pa-sweet sometimes. Hahaha!

So while I was in deep sleep mode (laptop ba ito?!), he sent me this nice little message, telling me that he hoped he didn't wake me, then making pa cute na... Well, even if he did wake me at 2AM, I wouldn't have minded. Yes, he is one of the few people allowed to rouse me from my slumber (sorry, housemates, di pa kayo kasali dyan sa elite list na yan! hahaha!!). Happy, happy. It's all about the small stuff, really, when it comes to love and being in love :)

That explains my sparkly, holiday mood today. I feel like hugging everyone. That, and of course, all the wonderful things that happened the last couple of days.

1st off, the suprise visit from Ali, all the way from MoA! Hehehe. Together with Vanilla, we hied off to the huts of Balinsasayaw (uhm, at least I think that's what it's called), leaving our guy housemates behind.. Wawa naman, I think they really wanted to come.. But we wanted it to be solid girls' night out. We miss our nights like this back when Ali still dormed in Gov. Impromptu kwentuhan any night we wished. Sigh. But at least, we're holding on to our bond... In fact, there are more sessions to come! Yeyness.

The nice night was marred by a little murderous event (God bless his little soul)... But it was his fault. How could he just cross the highway like that? He should have known better. Highways are for fast cars!! And drivers too engrossed in the chikahan should not be faulted :( Which reminds me, have to wash my car. Don't want his blood and ghost to follow me everywhere. Grabe na ito!! I'm so sorry, doggie. I really didn't mean to hit you..

Back to happy thoughts... later around midnight - Valentine's day. Somehow, Van and I couldn't sleep.. And our housemates upstairs were still up and about. Ex-roomie Allan and Ali texted their midnight greetings. Hugs!! And then, there was a group hug going on in the house. Ang sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! Hahahaha.. It was really nice.. Bonding with housemates. Sana di na bumalik si orig housemate on relo :) Joke!! Thanks for the painom!! :D

More good news - Joseph the housemate's prayers finally answered. Thank you, Lord, super. Please be with him throughout his surgery. This is so Grey's Anatomy. Wish lang namin that your intern will be as hot as Meredith and as smart as Cristina!! hahaha... And of course, that it will be successful and that recovery will be fast and painless :) God bless you, housemate!!

And one of the most awaited good news in my life --- I'm engaged. Hahaha. Joke. I finally completed by oral defense successfully. I'm practically an MBA graduate. Woohoo!! I would like to thank my sponsors... este, thank all my friends and family for the moral and all forms of support.. To Ali, who was there at crunch time and helping me get through my panic attack (and lifting the personal ref on her own so I can continue working on my paper)... To Arlene, thank you so much for all the helpful information... and not being selfish like classmate A (ay, iba pala, hehehe. peace classmate A!!)... To R, who, inspite of his painful foot, ran back and forth the Megamall, as we tried to find bookbinding places... and for letting me be as I panicked and was being snarky as I tried to beat the submission deadline.... To all the people I've crossed paths with at school (specially to the lifelong friends I've made - Rochelle, Keena, Cristina, Thet, Daisy, Gus, Les, Lolo, etc) the last 6 years or so -- hahaha, finally, i'm done!! To everyone who egged me on, when I didn't wanna finish my MBA anymore... To the company for the funding :) To all my professors (even the one who gave me a grade that is hindering me from getting a silver medal, all because mas mahaba ang hair ko sa kanya, wahaha!!), thank you for all the patience and the learnings. It was one hell of a ride, that seemed never-ending. But now that it has finally come to a stop, I was glad to have taken the ride, in spite of it all.

I will miss making tambay at Starbucks (where I celebrated this milestone by my lonesome, howell, hahaha!) or malling while trying my best not to buy new Havis... I will miss so many people, and so many things, but I'm so very happy to be able to move on to other things. Like finally making use of my spanking new pink boxing gloves!! :)

Happy Hearts' Day, friends. Spread the love!! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com