Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ROUND 1!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally, I sent my butt off to the boxing gym. Waking up early on weekends is a chore, but I was there by 8AM. Woohoo. First small victory.




Then it was a series of small victories for the next 1.5hours. From the weird stretching procedures (damn, I gotta practice those hula stretches as Ali calls them!), to the shadow boxing (in-out, in-out, jab!), to the ring practices (man, I gotta work on my footwork, timing, jab/straight punches, well, basically, everything!!).









And how can I forget, gotta work on my fight face!! I almost always fell out of sync, I can't help but laugh at myself. Hahaha!




Just give me a couple more sessions, trainor Aljon, and then, I'll be able to make punches without laughing.



And I'll look as good as Ali in the ring.



We look super flushed and happy here. We are. The day after, was a different story though. Man, I hurt all over. Still do.




But it's absolutely worth it. I may not be the next Pacman, but at least I can put those funky pink gloves to good use ;-)




Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com