Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



CUSTOMARY BIRTHDAY'S COMING UP POST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A little over a year ago, I said that this was my birthday wish: "I wish for a true love's first kiss". And by some sort of magic, I got my wish. I got my kiss but back then, I thought what I had was something just close to true love. I had just reconnected with R. Now, almost a year later, I'm very certain my wish came true :)

So it is with the same amount of faith, and belief in wonderful and magical things (that somehow happens on a birthday, or Christmas), that I will declare my wish for this year.

And I will do it via my horoscope for yesterday, the day they told me they wanted me.

" If you've been watching and waiting to see what happens regarding a certain romantic situation, well, look out! It's go time, with all sorts of possibilities on the horizon. What -- or who -- will you choose? "

Only it's not a romantic situation. It's something else. And I wish for things to fall into place. And I wish that it really is go time!!

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com