Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LOVE PARADE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some of the memorable replies to my goodbye email :)

"Every once in while we reach milestones, chances to step aside and take account on how far we have come… and where we still have to go

I guess this one’s for u. Goodluck bossing… Was hoping we could have dealt with the team longer… but… this is a milestone and definite feat!

Hope to see u again… "

"Oh whau!!! Quite shocking!!! I really really really hope is for the better!!!! Please do take care and wish u only success!!

Un abrazo!"

"Till next time – my board review classmate, group mate and peer

Good Luck on you next Endeavor and Continue to Enjoy Life"

"Good luck …It’s been a rewarding experience working with you as well….i’m sure you’re more than equipped to be successful in your next endeavor. keep in touch."

"Good luck sa iyo. Salamat at na-alala mo ko. Mabuhay ka! Alam mo bang inaawitan ako ng boss mo para pumalit sa kanya. Ayoko nga – sabi ko dehins na ko babalik. "

"I wish you all the best of luck! San ka pupunta? Nag-aalisan na kayo lahat, nakakalungkot… tiyak maiingit sa iyo si xxxx … he he.

Well, thanks for the friendship. I know you’ll be successful in your next endeavor coz you have what it takes to be a successful career woman.

God bless you and do keep in touch.. I’ll miss you.."

"Good luck. Sayang at hindi nasundan ang “I love New York!” natin. "

"Huhuhu! Kakalungkot naman. Anyhow, it’s a very nice farewell message. I think the best one I’ve ever read so far.

I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life. It was a privilege knowing you."

"ahh..... you are leaving. all the best to you, and i cherrish those Prescott moments we had been through together. pls send me your email contact if possible."

"Goodluck in your new job /company T! Am sure you will continue to make waves there – loss for xxx though ! "

"All the best in your future endeavors and keep in touch.You will be missed by all of us at xxxx"

"Best wishes on your new projects of life, we’ll keep you in our hearts"

"I took this news with great grief but at the same time I’m happy for your new path outside xxx where I know it will be better!

So what I can tell you is ‘till next time and I wish you all the best in your life, hope to c u some day again!

Hugs and kisses my dear!"

"Knowing you I am sure u will do well wherever you go.. best of luck and hope we have a chance to meet again." (from our ex-FM)

"i'm honored to have made this distribution list. all the best in your future, wherever that may be. " (from our ex-GM)

" Wish you the best in your future projects. Muchas gracias for all your support. It was great working with you. Keep in touch."

"What a wonderfully artistic letter. Maybe you should write a book ? I only hope your next step is toward peace and happiness …

Best of luck and take care" (from another ex-FM)

"I didn't know you were leaving. I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck, find challenge and have fun in your new journeys. If you ever come back to xxxx , do contact us in ATM yield."

"Oh my gosh! Kakaloka… ang dami umaalis… good luck and I hope we continue to be in touch "

"Wow! I did not expect that you’re already leaving xxx…Anyway, good luck on your new path/career. " (from my very first manager)

" So sorry to hear you’re leaving! It’s been great working with you. I wish you nothing but success in your new endeavor."

"Good Luck in your future Endeavours, it was nice doing a skydive with you . Here is my personal email address ...."

"Nice to hear from you again lady, even though it’s a goodbye message. "

"God bless you and don’t forget your friends here at xxxx….If I can be of any service to you, here are my contact info:
Personal cellphone: 091x-xxx-xxxx, email... "

"Aww… nakakalungkot naman to see that most people I know and actually liked in xxxx are leaving one by one. But of course I want to be happy for you coz I know you’ll be happy in your newly chosen career.

I won’t forget you coz I always (for some unexplained reason, hehe ) ended up IM-ing you messages intended for my bf/now hubby, haha.. bisto tuloy! Sa GL ko pa, hehe..that’ll always made me laugh.. "

"It was great working with you in the PDE world and in Costa Rica. You've always have presented a smiling face and positive attitude. Best of luck with your new endevors! What are you planning to do? Any possibility of coming to Arizona?"

"Can't believe you are leaving the xxx network...or escaping it:) So, what is in store for your next adventure? Are you doing engineering with another company? Staying in the Phillipines? I wish you well whatever it is!"

"Wow – been a long time since we worked on Prescott -> its sad so many of the old timers have left in the last few years. You always had a great attitude and made work seem more like fun.

If you are ever in Santa Clara – or need something from the Bay Area – please don’t hesitate to call or email"

"So, you coming to US or going Singapore? All the best for you future endeavor. Hope we can meet up again somewhere some time. "

"Great to hear from you but sorry to hear that you are leaving Intel. (or should I say just a little jealous.) Good luck in everything you are doing in the future.

Feel free to keep in touch at your new home."

"Como estas?

Hey, nice to know about you and hard to believe you are moving. Was a pleasure to worked with you on Katmai here at CR Intel site. My experience with your were very very rich. I can tell you...you were first Filipina that I met and was a good impression. I wish a lot of good things for your new adventure. Hopefully we can meet in the future. God bless you amiga

Mucha suerte"

"Those were some fun times we had during those horrible products we worked on. You VF PDE’s sure know how to have fun.

Best of luck on your next challenge."

"take care, and good luck in your future endeavor. Keep in touch. Let me know if you swing by Penang."

"I shall always remember you as my lovely, lively and loving friend. I’ll surely miss you but I’m sure we’ll cross paths again someday. Do take care, and keep in touch."

"It has been a pleasure working with you….you have been so accomodating….and personally, I think you are a breath of fresh air…i wish you all the luck in the world…may God pour on you and your whole family all the blessings he can very well provide a good heart like yours….take care and keep in touch….THANKS for everything"

"thanks all for everything. I wish u all the best…. I know u can excel wherever you go, just keep that professionalism in you. Always smile!"

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com