Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE :(


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hardly listen (or read) to the news anymore. With the elections coming up, most of what we see on TV are the BS coming from trapos, actors pretending to know how to pass laws, and all sorts of personalities, most of whom are not qualified to run our government.

Which is probably why I almost missed this bit of sad news. A Peace Corps volunteer has been missing since April 8. It's feared that the body found in Batad today is hers.

She has done so many good things for our country, while some of us are losing hope. Which gave me a new perspective. She loved our country without a doubt. While my own love is starting to waver.

My prayers go out to the friends and family of Julia Campbell. I still hope this news is not true. If it is, may there be justice.

Thank you very much, Julia, for all your selflessness and dedication in serving my country and its people. And hopefully, your disappearance will not be in vain.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com