Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ONE CHAPTER OVER


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whew. Didn't think I would finish deleting, archiving through 8 years worth of files and emails. But I did it!!

My unsolicited advice to all of you? Please archive your files sooner than 8 years. Hahaha. Grabeh. I cannot even begin to recount all sorts of emotions that I went through the last 3 or 4 days of doing this. Hahaha.

To my ex-officemates, I have no regrets, but I do wish I made my decision sooner. So if you even have any doubts about the reasons you're staying, LEAVE. I procastinated for THREE YEARS, maybe more. It only got worse as time went by.

But if you have found your calling there - it is a good company, if not the best. I'm not hypocritical. That's the truth. I'm leaving because that life was not for me. I have given too much (but still not enough). And it's time to pace myself and do other things that I love.

Last night, I finally cried (lagi kasi akong happy! hahaha). I'm not just leaving a job. I'm leaving a whole life behind me. What a decade it has been. And most of all, the thing that got to me was all the friendships and connections I've made through the years. Hopefully, the friendships will continue on (at least the ones that count :))...

Well, I'm off for one last hurrah in the tropics. (Naks). And won't be able to blog for a while.

See you around. I'm outta here!

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com