Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



REVELATIONS, REALIZATIONS....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I guess this will be a running list. I discovered so many things, browing through all this junk in my laptop... Grabe.

1. I sent flowers - overseas, to my then love of my life, who went home for Christmas. My gus! I know din pala how to be sweet ha.
2. I threw a suprise party for him on his birthday. It was a success.
3. That dinners of bacon and crab patty were already fun and kilig back then :p
4. I also cooked up another suprise - tickets to an NBA game since that is his favorite sport. (Shet, I think winner na ako sa mga surprise gifts neto ah. hahaha!)

5. I'm such a drama queen. I really have to tone myself down. Hahaha. Like I told R, I'm giving him space :p (Nagulat ang lolo, di nman daw sha humingi ng space :P)

6. That he stood up to my stalker! I never did find out who that ***hole was. I'm pretty sure he's from the office coz he knew the goings-on privvy only to people from work, specifically, for people within our circle.


-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 2:40 PM
To:
Subject:

alam mo ang bastos mo....wala ka bang mommy o kapatid nababae.....nagsisimba ka ba? ba't ang sama mo....ako na lang kulitin mo....kahit ano sabihin mo.....tandaan mo may kapalit yan......hindi pa siguro ngayon.....btw, wag kang mag alala yung server mo na locate na.....sunod na yung actual place mo...

-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 3:32 PM
To:
Subject: sarap mo ms.

7. Wahaha. I just found a "pen pal" email too. Someone from Malaysia emailed me out of the blue. Checked in the address book, but I guess, he left before I did :)


-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Monday, August 16, 1999 11:02 AM
To:


Subject: Like to get to know u...
Hi ______,
My name is _____ & I'm from xxx Kulim. I got to know your name thru' "someone" in xxx & hence you get this "nasty" mail:)
If u choose not to reply or wanting to be my friend that's ok, no hard feeling, u can just ignore this mail. Anyway, let me introduce myself briefly:-
I'm attached in FCPGA platform & currently working as an equipment engineer. I have just returned from Arizona for the start-up activities. I'm quite young but think older than you(oops!). I have just joined xxxx for 7 months & has a total working experience of 5 years.
Think that's all for now. Hope we can share work contrasting work/life experience.
Bye & rgds...____

8. My long time Tico crush, still my crush, the reason behind my yahoo handle, was sweet and muy guapo! hehe.

9. I actually had erstwhile working relationships with most of my close office friends now. Di pa kame close noon. Kaya very polite and civil ang mga email exchanges :)
10. Throughout the years, I went through so much, professionally and personally. Kasing dami ng mga produkto ko ang mga boys na nag come and go. hahaha! Pero ang ibang produkto ko, till now, buhay pa rin. Hello, Coppermine! Hahaha.
11. I observed that higher level managers from the country M, do not like me for whatever reason. Meron hinadlangan nila ang pagiging FSAT leader ko (actually, yan lang naman, hehe). I guess di sila sanay sa mga babaeng lider sa kultura nila. Ewan. Pero etong manager ko naman ngayon, laging sinasabi "You're not nasty enough". Howell, I'll take that as constructive criticism. Not! :p

12. Andami kong dapat ibaon na sa limot. Like this person, who still never fails to greet me every birthday. Sayang lang at di kami tinadhana. Hahaha! 13. Isa ako sa mga pinalad na na promote noong focal 2001, the year of half increase! Hahaha.

14. People I worked with gave me nicknames : chapman, miao, tiger, party lady... It made working much easier and more fun :)

15. Nasa panic time na ako. Delete. Delete. Delete. Goodbye 8 years worth of memories :)

16. My conclusion after two days of going back to history? I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. Actually, I should have done it a long time ago :)

Ok, enough of this, I guess. It was both draining and fun. hahaha.

" We are prisoners of our language, our organization structure, our nature, and our past. Break free or die. " - Words of wisdom from someone who retired from the company in 2001. (Found his parting package - yeah, as in powerpoint package ang goodbye mail nya, parang last will and testament, talo ang lahat ng goodbye mails na nabasa ko. hahaha!)

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com