Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



NGARAG PORTION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Found this saved IM conversation during one of my worst start-ups ever. Ngarag to the max! No qualms saying goodbye to this part of my past :)

Me says:
btw, we have not tested anything yet bec. we only released it 4pm.. thnks for pointing out the correction...
US manager says:
OK. I didn't see a Test Floor Release notice from J. Anyway, now all you need is some TIUs that work and you could actually do something.
US manager says:
Are we having fun yet?
Me says:
yes, bec. he was down in test floor until 4 pm. then had to leave bec. of shuttle...
Me says:
gawd. fun. wat does that mean?
US manager says:
Our fun learning in the past hour is that the FT prgm does not have blah, blah, blah... till then pls watch your Handler temps.
Me says:
oops
US manager says:
Yes, oops.
Me says:
speaking of binsplit.. i'm assuming b3 is xxGHz...
US manager says:
Yes. B3 = xx, B4 = xx, B5 = xx, B6 = xx. How's that for official communication? Getting bin split info in an IM.
Me says:
hehe.. dat's more than good enough.. btw, G informed me no XX should be processed but planning is asking for "official" communication
US Manager says:
Yes, stop running the XX s#!t, it yields like crap, as you're seeing. But I'm not the one to give official communication on this issue.
Me says:
but G only told me in IM... i should cut and paste these things and pass them off as official
US Manager says:
i'm seeing 74% BS to B3 in one lot.. does not look right.. too good!
US Manager says:
In CV?
Me says:
yup
US Manager says:
Damnit. What's the lot #?
ME says:
63xxCxxx.. am luking at 8ball
US Manager says:
OK, just looked at the 8-ball data. I think you're OK, die temp measurements are right around 70C. Looks like the bin split is real...and awesome.
Me says:
great.. bec. (project manager) is asking for the data.. so i'm going to include the information, along with the erratum
US Manager says:
On initial inspection, I can't see any reason why the results are not valid.
US Manager says:
Does that guy ever sleep?
Me says:
where in the world is he anyway?
Me says:
he always answers to emails, no matter what time it is..
US Manager says:
He's in AZ, even though he's from PG.
Me says:
ah... so i guess he never sleeps then.. ok let me get all the binsplit info i have so far. then try get out of here in 30mins.. thnks!!
US Manager says:
Good luck. I had visions of getting out of here at 5PM today. Now I'm thinking of leaving shortly....so I can go back to the hotel and keep working!
Me says:
hahaha.. i wanted to do that too.. but nah.. working in (office) is way too fun to pass up!
US Manager says:
At least I know you're still cool. Dealing w/all these ATM folks, especially the ones close by me, is starting to drive me nuts. I'll stop bugging you, finish up and get out of there.
Me says:
k.. don't go nuts now.. we need you!!

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com