Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



CERTIFIED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After three weeks of hard work, not to mention 3 shift changes (grave yard to mid shift and back to grave yard), training is officially done and I passed, no ACED my certification! I started out in the bottom quartile during my 1st week, and went on to be part of the big 4 (haha) by our graduation! Thank you for choosing the New Blue. Hahaha!


The training has been a real eye opener for me. I always thought it was an easy job to be an agent. Definitely not here in the New Blue. There are around 60 tools for the job that you need to get familiar with, around 20 of those you use on a regular basis. Multi-tasking is a very important skill - try having 3 or four windows in your monitor while typing your logs, while talking to your customer and minimize dead air, or worse, trying to pacify an irate one.

I feel so great because not only have I overcome my fear of taking calls, but this was definitely a great addition to my portfolio here in the New Blue having come from a different industry.

Anyways, now I'm left with a really bad case of jet lag now that I'm back to day shift. My shift ended at 3AM last Friday (or Saturday), and we went out to celebrate and I was home by 730AM. So yeah, I slept most of my Saturday away. Woke up Sunday around 5AM, and I tried to stay awake while doing chores and stuff. Just as I was about to leave to go do my grocery, I was overcome with drowsiness I couldn't ignore. So I said, yeah, I was gonna take a power nap. Power nap lasted for 7 hrs. I was awake Monday until 1AM, tried to sleep, and was awake again by 430AM. Now it's 3AM on a Tuesday, and yes, I'm very much awake.

I paid a big price for my certification but I'm mighty proud to have done so. Now it's back to work for me, and some sunshine at that. Haha.

In a totally different note, R will be home in exactly a month from now. I can't wait.

And speaking of can't wait, same goes for this coming weekend. I'll be off to my niece's 1st bday. I miss her so much and miss being home.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com