Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HI-LO, HI-LO (TO THE TUNE OF THE POPULAR FAIRYTALE SOUNDTRACK)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's way past bedtime on a Saturday morning and I'm still up and about. And it's not because I'm sleepy. I am. Specially after drinking after shift, right after sunrise. Haha. I can never get over that.

So anyway, it's because it's a Saturday morning. A bright, sunshiny day at that. I should be doing something productive instead of getting ready for bed. What a bummer. The good news is, next week I'll be on mid-shift. Yahoo.

As this post title suggests, this is about the highlights and lowlights of my week. Let me start the with lowlights:

* Viral infection - Change of seasons are never complete without getting hit by this! And I couldn't even afford to take a day off to rest. I ended sleeping most of my "nights", no dinners, no nothing.

* Relationship blah - I wouldn't be who I am if not for my relationship rants. One of my friends told us she has reconnected with her greatest love. After one whole decade! And even after all this time, she is still in awe of that man. The catch - they're both hitched! What a bummer. She told us what bothers her is that she is falling in love all over again, even when she doesn't have a problem with her marriage. But one of our other friends said - there is a problem, you just don't want to admit it. Friend A said that's probably true. I guess marriage has a way of making you brush things off as nothing. But when something better comes along, you find that you are longing for that something else. Things with R are ok. We don't fight, and he has been calling me more nowadays. And I'll be seeing him again in about one and a half months. I should be happy. I love this man. I know he loves me. I feel safe with him. And it really does feel like I'm home. But at the end of the day, I'm still longing for more. I long for his presence. It's no longer just enough to hear his voice. Haay, basta, I just miss him so bad.


* Gym hiatus - Just when I enrolled in the discounted sessions, my manager informed me of my change in shift due to training. I tried once to go to the gym before shift. I thought it worked. Only to get sick a couple of days later. So no gym for one whole sick because I was nursing a virus. Darn! I can certainly go again next week. But I'll be off to the other site the week after that, and back to graveyard again! And I plan to stay there for at least 2 weeks. Haaaay!!

I'm starting to feel depressed about my gym time or lack of it, so let me get to the highlights :)

* 430 na, Ang TV na! - Well, it's not really a highlight, but remember that kid who used to play doctor in the popular TV show, Ang TV? He now works in the New Blue, and we see him a lot because our shifts are overlapping. Turns out he's mestizo. He has lost most of his baby fats, but too bad he only grew a couple of inches more. (btw, they're going to have Ang TV reruns soon. Hahaha. Interesting).

* Gimik time - Hahaha, I had my first call center gimik the other week, but the second one was more memorable because this time, it involved alcohol! Hahaha.

* GA season-ender - I know, this is soooooo yesterday. Haha. But after setting up my new company laptop, I'm finally able to get back to my TV series viewing. Oh man, I cried buckets. I mean the scene with Cristina shouting she's free while trying to rip off her odd jewelry and her tight wedding gown, while crying hysterically was just so heart-wrenching. It got me thinking. Do I really wanna be free?

* New friends - I made new friends during this training, and even met a "cousin" (we have the same last name). It's fun to meet new people. Moreso, when you're learning from them along the way.

* News block - Since I'm on graveyard shift, I only get to hear the headlines before I need to start heading off to work. And that's a good thing. Because I'm tired of all this senatorial elections BS, all these celebrity chismis on Ruffa, Gretchen and even PBB2's Wendy. But honestly, I got curious what the fuss was on the latter. So I surfed earlier and dug up a lot of dirt on the girl's dark past. And when I say dark, it's pitch black. I don't want to pass any judgment on her character, but I must admit that I so hate her drama queen/brat moments. And what about her jealousy outbursts?? I would rather see the JB-Say saccharine moments than their full of drama love story. Ugh.


* Online window shopping - I've always said I miss living in the States because I missed shopping at my favorite stores, online or otherwise. I went window shopping and I have so many things on my wish list. I just hope my ex-lunchmate would be able to get them for me (nagpaparinig! Hahaha!). Cross fingers!!

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com