Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



JUST CAN'T GET USED TO IT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Yeah, I know I keep saying I want to break it off with R, but never get to, and every time we say goodbye, it just hurts more than the last time. I guess inspite of, despite of, I love him. It's just as simple a truth as that.

Super senti mode alert.

I miss him.

I miss how he makes me feel safe. The way he always makes things seem so simple. The way he makes me laugh. The way he looks at me when he's about to kiss me. I miss him being around and making things more normal for me.

Egad. Here's to another round of separation. I will never get used to it.

Meantime, we had so much time doing normal couple things -- an out of town trip to Corregidor, watching movies (Knocked Up reminded me of us, haha, it was really so close to home, not the getting knocked up part but how the lead characters mirrored our personalities), dinners at favorite restos like Omakase, shopping together, taking a swim at the pool, playing billiards and basketball together (haha on the last one), watching the Pacquiao fight at the big screen, hitting the beach in Subic, saying our prayer of thanks @ Antipolo, little gifts and surprises like his home-cooked dinners, and even on the last night before his early morning flight we spent the night out at Metrowalk (and may I just say that even on a Thursday the place was just happening and I wish we hang out there more than we did).

ONE BIG SIGH.

On other news, I have a quick update on my wish list ;)

1. Japanese bed -- FINALLY!! I luv it!!




2. Laptop - I decided not to get a new one just yet. I want my Flamingo Pink Inspiron but unfortch, it's still currently, let's just say, hard to get.




3. dSLR - I got my D80 c/o R. Too bad he bought the wrong lens. He said he'll try to get the ones I want. But maybe I'll just buy them here. Bahala na. In line with this, I enrolled in photography sessions which starts November. Yahoo :)
4. higher HP AC - since it's rainy season, don't really need one yet. Maybe in time for next summer :)
5. brand new car - I was thinking of getting one na, but the rising gas prices plus the ever increasing carjacking incidents stopped me. Don't know for how long though :)
6. trip to Singapore with the 'rents - Postponed this in lieu of a family trip in another Asian destination... The 'rents are still happy, and so it's all good :)

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com