Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



OLD FRIENDS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Someone wrote this poem for me more than 10 years ago. We "met" in Costa Rica... and lost touch soon after. We met again in FB, and a few months back, he posted this in his notes.


Sleepless Night

Rolling around my bed feeling empty
Thinking of things from alpha to omega
Confused on something inexpressible
Longing for someone, something,somehow

It's a touch of great admiration
It's too raw to call it love
It's not lust I could tell
Beats are from my heart and not my penile

You're making me restless
I like to hold you but you're not here
I like to kiss you but you're far away
How I wished you were here beside me

Oh, Holy One send me to sleep
Let me be the captain of my sleep
I will sail with her to the sea of love
On this lonely sleepless night!

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com