Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LAST WEEK
No, it's not heat wave. But yes, temperatures here in the Philippines are higher than usual this summer. No wonder a lot of people are getting sick these days, including yours truly. *cough* *cough* *sniff* *sniff*. Arrrgh.

Good thing I had so much fun last week. Helped take my mind off the heat, and the pressure from work and school.

The Pahiyas experience was one of a kind (oh, but I did mind walking around under the intense heat of the sun to view the decorated houses for more than a couple of hours). The Lucban locals used food, usu. rice kiping as adornments. Very colorful! What a unique way of giving thanks for all our blessings. And indeed, in spite of the hardships of present times, we should never forget to look up to the high heavens and be grateful :)

Also had a great time at the beach. Was in Baywatch, Sariaya, Quezon and Munting Buhangin, Nasugbo, Batangas and we also hopped to Pulo Island, Pagbilao, Quezon…

Personally, though, I think my week’s highlight was Martin Nievera’s Onstage concert. Aptly called “Opening Night”, it was grandiose but it was also very personal. Martin definitely wowed his crowd. He even did a stunt ala-Spiderman. I swear. Simply amazing. :) Anyway, he sang this song that touched me so much. Guess I could relate since I’m on the road too often. :(

I'm Already There
By: Lonestar

He called her on the road from a lonely cold hotel room
Just to hear her say "I love you" one more time
And when he heard the sound of the kids laughing
In the background he had to wipe away
A tear from his eye a little voice came on the phone
And said "Daddy when you coming home"
He said the first thing that came to his mind

I'm already there take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground
I'm the whisper in the wind
I'm your imaginary friend
And I know I'm in your prayers
Oh I'm already there

She got back on the phone said I really miss you darling
Don't worry about the kids they'll be alright
Wish I was in your arms lying right there beside you
But I know that I'll be in your dreams tonight
And I'll gently kiss your lips touch you with my fingertips
So turn out the light and close your eyes

I'm already there don't make a sound
I'm the beat in your heart
I'm the moonlight shining down
I'm the whisper in the wind
And I'll be there until the end
Can you feel the love that we share
Oh I'm already there

We may be a thousand miles apart
But I'll be with you wherever you are






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com