Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm in pain.

Last Saturday, I received another one of those rare calls from College Boy (CB), my Mr. Big. He asked me again if I will see him before I leave for the States. And I gave him my standard "Dunno". We haven't seen each other for 11 years and now, he tells me he's desperate to see me. I'm missing something here. But I shouldn't even bother analyzing this, right? I don't have any plans of seeing him. He is in Cebu. And even if I do get a chance to go home and visit my folks, I still won't give him a call. I have nothing to say to him. So much has happened in the years we were apart. I'm no longer that naive girl who thought she can handle a problem like CB. I know better. Besides, I promised myself that when we bump into each other again, I'd be such a hottie he will grieve 20x more than I (so that makes it 60 years.. hahaha)...

No, I did not exercise to death last weekend because I'm too fat, and there's no way he'll think I'm a hottie now. No, that's not the reason why my muscles are aching all over. No, I have no plans of seeing him.

Gawd. And there are days when I want to bang my head on the wall non-stop.

p.s.
Luzon-wide blackout again. The office folks are gone. I better get going now. Off to the gym. Hah.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com