Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Blogrolling is definitely one of my greatest finds on the web. Love it that I can put descriptions on my links and they're flaged when updated. So now I know when to visit, rather, stalk, the folks in my sidebar. Hehe..

* * * * *
Forgot to mention this earlier, but while we were watching the game last night, Petite and I bumped into an old grade school classmate of ours. She's been based in the U.S. for around 5 years now, but we have not seen each other since maybe high school. She was in a table next to ours. What are the odds of that happening? :)

* * * * *
And yeah, I've posted the answers to my Three Truths and a Lie in the comments. So Johnnie can't imagine me in a praise and worship team? :) I was actually the vocalist until they deemed me not fit for the team so they booted me out. Ouch!

Here's one more:

1. My first job out of college was as a features contributor in a tourism newsletter in Cebu.
2. I loved to sleep in my birthday suit until one mid-morning when some friends went banging at my door. I just came home from an all-nighter at work so I was groggy and cranky and confused. As I was running to the door I realized I had nothing on and I had to scream the truth to them! Que horror!
3. To this date, my parents and my eldest sister have no inkling that I smoke but the rest of my family knows.
4. I got caught speeding inside the Yosemite Park and tried to use the line "No English. Tourist only."






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com