Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Brazil, champions, FIFA World Cup, 2002.

We watched the game at Streetlife. And Ronaldo did not let his countrymen nor the world down with 8 goals in the finals. [2 crucial ones in the championship, albeit, Dennis is right. Lots of missed opportunities yesterday. Germany's defense was solid, as well.]

* * * * *
"Life is like the Tour de France. It flashes by and then it's gone. You've got to catch it while you can." - Raymond Dufayel from the movie Amelie

Amelie did not let me down either. I don't know if she'll change my life or how. I sure did have a lot of laughs, though. And wonderful story. I just hope I won't need a gnome to haunt and intrigue me into doing what I should be doing. :)

* * * * *
So I earned the shirt, after all. Thanks, Mark and Petite. I'll really miss you guys...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com