Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LONG DAY (Part II)
SEND OFF
We definitely had a blast singing our hearts out at IO last Saturday. But even as we were goofing around, I had fleeting moments of sadness. I might not likely make it back home for my best friend’s big day. I’m sadder that I can’t be here to help out with the preparations nor here for the much-anticipated bridal shower for a great great friend. My dearest classmates will be way ahead of me in school this time next year. I will miss “the girls”, my first girlfriends in MBA, who, despite the short time I’ve known them have really been such wonderful people. Also, even if we’ve started to grow apart, I realized I have not stopped caring for a friend (friendship can’t be undone just like that pala). And yes, I will miss him dearly as well.

Just one more weekend to go, then I’ll be off to rainy Oregon. I really am leaving. I’ve even been sent off. :(

P.S.
I managed to text SC the night before and he said he’d try to make it. But he didn’t show up. So I guess that ends that crush episode. Bit disappointed, but nah, not really :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com