Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RIDE, SALLY, RIDE
WTF! I really am addicted, to be blogging at 3AM. :) Or maybe I’m still hyper coming from my gimik (or was it the sinful Green Tea frap from Starbucks I tried for the first time earlier this afternoon, or yesterday afternoon, that is– yummy!).

Mustang Manila is really worth all the raves. (btw, thanks to Bunny who blogged about this new hot spot in town!)

wru has been pestering me to go out since Thursday night. Not a date. I dunno, but I seemed to have earned the role of gimik organizer among my Saturday MBA buddies. Why kaya? :P Anyway, told him we could check out Mustang 'coz I heard it was a local Coyote Ugly and it would be interesting to see how it compared to Cebu’s ledge-dancing waiters and waitresses in Mi Vida. But I said we could just go out next weekend since I really wanted to just rest this weekend (I’ve started to pack my stuff, and boy, I have a lot! Kakapagod!). But he just wouldn’t quit. I asked J to come with us but he didn't want to go out (I was too lazy to invite other people). But I wasn’t up to being wru’s yaya, either, him being a brat and all. At the last minute, I managed to convince my cousin and another girl friend to go with us. And no regrets! We all had so much fun!

We first drove by at 9PM. The place was like a cemetery. Gosh, I felt like such an old fart. We were too early palaj. We decided to grab a few drinks in Congo Grill and came back 10PM. Still, there were only about 12 people inside the bar. I was beginning to think people were wrong about this being a party place and all. But 1030PM people started arriving in droves and in no time, I was feeling claustrophobic. Tangina, it was so warm, I could hardly breathe and my eyes were teary from the smoke. 11PM, three girls went up the bar. Michelle, Bea, and I-forgot-her-name, all mestiza-looking gals, a former San Diego, CA lifeguard, kindergarten school teacher, and a nun, respectively, or so they say. Whatever. Not that it mattered. In their skimpy red tops and exposed bellies, piercings and tattoos, they started to strut their stuff. Mustang Sally, think you better slow your mustang down. What the girls lacked in grace, they made up for with their slim bods (if I were PMSing, I would have cried with envy!), and jiggling their hearts out. Grabe. I guess the PHP200 consumable fee men have to pay is worth it. Soon they called some brave men up and removed their shirts and they all got jiggy! Hah. It’s not just a man’s bar after all. Like a full-monty (or half-monty). Hot. *wicked smile*

By midnight the place was jampacked, both inside the bar and outside. It was so hard to get to the door. After exchanging sweats with one million and one people, we finally managed to get out, sweating heavily like we just came out of a sauna. But like any party, people should only go to this place if they are prepared to drink, scream and dance. In other words, bawal ang killjoy. Sieg, and Nic, you guys definitely need to check this place out. *wicked smile again*

______________________________________________________
I finally met another blogger who wasn’t already my friend. He's as charming and warm as he sounds in his blogs.. :) Hiya, Nic, enjoy the rest of your stay in Manila, and thanks again for the Friends discs!







Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com