Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CRUSH
I feel young. I have a crush. And that makes me feel happy because I know that I'm not that jaded girl I sometimes think I've become. Crushes reminds me of my youthful, more carefree days. Back when all that mattered were the simple joys in life. I remember high school when we had codes for our crushes. Only now I don't know how I could have named a very masculine dark, handsome man - Strawberry Shortcake. :P

This school crush of mine, SC, is really making me kilig these days. And I'm blessed with friends who are helping to make those "moments".. :) Adjacent seats at the lunch table, a few minutes together at the mall. Even that thwarted car ride one rainy night after school. Hihihi... Too bad school is gonna be over soon.. Too bad because even if people think I'm such a "new millenium" woman, I'm still a conventional Filipina in some ways. Subtle flirtation (if there is such) I can do. But asking someone out, or something to that effect, that, uhm, I'll have to leave to the brave souls out there. Maybe it's my upbringing. Maybe it's fear of rejection. Maybe it's fear of coming on too strong, because let's face it, a lot of men are "afraid" or worse, turned off by my kind. Whatever it is, I'm not going there. Yet. Besides, what makes having a crush feel wonderful is that feeling of unattainability. You know how window shopping is so enjoyable? And how it can make a really bad day take a turn to better? That is how it feels. And I like it that way. For now :)

Ok. I'm going out with my younger sis who's going back to Cebu already tom. The night is young. *grin*






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com