Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pesky planners!* Two trainings + 1 download session, and in all sessions they DID NOT raise any questions. So why did I receive a bunch of emails from their management saying "Pls. note that the planners have attended before but they were not comfortable with the "presentation" and thus requested for additional training". Damn. How many fucking sessions do they need? And hello, I'm just about 6 cubicles away, couldn't they just holler and tell me they're too dumb to understand a simple REPORT instead of escalating to their bosses?

* Planners - their real jobs are aligning production volume as per customer requests. In a nutshell. Btw, I apologize to Johnnie. But deng, these new planners are really... sheesh!

---------------------------- > > >

Day 2 yesterday of work-out-till-you-pass-out. Would you believe we still pushed through with our Aero Taebo session in spite of the blackout the other day? Imagine kicking and punching your hearts out surrounded by candles. Seemed pretty eerie to me. With the gym looking like a cemetery, suddenly "I'm gonna do this even if it kills me" didn't sound remotely funny at all :)

I can hardly move my shoulders. But I feel good. Last night I realized I'm really not doing this for CB. In the end, I'm doing it for me. Next goal: rock climbing... :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com