Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FEEL-GOOD
The other night I was trying sooo hard to study accounting and work on our assignment to the point of exhaustion. Just when I decided to take a nap, CB text'd and asked if I was still up. I told him I was but was getting ready to sleep so I can wake up early dawn to resume studying. He volunteered to be my "alarm clock". And he woke up at 2AM just so he could call and wake me, even if I told him not to do so. Sweet! CB just earned a couple of pogi points.. :)

I was able to complete my schoolwork. To top that, I received a few compliments yesterday at school (from people who matter, too).. "You look good..", "Nice tan", "You're looking great", "Nice blouse", "There's something different about you today... ".. After so many days of low self-esteem (brought to me by PMS, etc), I couldn't help but beam.

And to cap my Trixy-warped-to-teenhood blog --- was so kilig yesterday 'coz my school crush and I were alone at the elevator on the way to the parking floor and our cars were parked beside one another pa. Hihihi...

Ok, back to Tabing-Ilog. :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com