Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ISN'T IT IRONIC

- It’s like rain when you’ve just driven away from the gas station after a PHP125 car wash (AND it also normally costs only 60-80 pesos in “regular” washing stations);
- It’s like suggesting a cost-effective alternative to an event which is budget-constraint only to be resisted through a vague response [i.e., it might arouse “personnel” issues];
- It’s a company that prides itself in efficiency but is actually still plagued with so much BS and bureaucracy when simple solutions exist;
- It’s like finally exchanging cellphone numbers with your school crush this term, six weeks before you are scheduled to leave for an 11-month work assignment in the U.S.;
- It’s like finally deciding to let go of biases and past relationship trauma and fall in love with someone who spent a lot of time and effort convincing you to do so, just when he tells you he has fallen in love at first sight with someone he just met;
- It’s deciding not to see the so-called great love of your life when you have waited half your life for that moment;
- It’s like wanting to scream; rant and curse but can’t because every freedom entails a great deal of responsibility…

------------------------------ > > >
Back to You
By: John Mayer from the album Room for Squares


Back to you
It always comes around
Back to you
I tried to forget you
I tried to stay away
But it's too late
Over you
I'm never over
Over you
Something about you
It's just the way you move
The way you move me

I'm so good at forgetting
And I quit everygame I play
But forgive me, love
I can't turn and walk away

Back to you
It always comes around
Back to you
I walk with your shadow
I'm sleeping in my bed
With your silhouette

should have smiled in that picture
If it's the last that I'll see of you
It's the least that you
Could not do

Leave the light on
I'll never give up on you
Leave the light on
For me too

Back to me
I know that it comes
Back to me
Doesn't it scare you
Your will is not as strong
As it used to be






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com