Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This affair is really going somewhere. Now I can count on him to bring me beer as well. Hah. Life is good :)
-----------------------------------> > >
I'm still in my I-love-John-Mayer-so-I-keep-repeating-his-CD-in-my-changer mode. The lyrics - poetic. The guitar -stirring. The voice - sexy. The face - completes the whole package. :P Here are my top 4 songs in the album:

1. Back to You - Aptly captures my stuck-in-a-limbo state when it comes to, ah, him..
2. Why Georgia - "I wonder sometimes about the outcome of a still verdictless life.. Am I living it right?" - They have a name for it now. Quarterly-life crisis. But I go through this year after year, every time I face transitions, changes... Am I making the right decisions? Should I leave or should I stay?
3. No Such Thing - "So the good boys and girls take the so called right track .... They read all the books but they can't find the answers..." So many questions, but the answers are so few.
4. Love Song For No One - "Staying home alone on a Friday, flat on the floor looking back on old love or lack thereof, after all the crushes are faded and all my wishful thinking was wrong, I'm jaded, I hate it" - I'm happy on my own. But sometimes I wonder if there is truth to all this soulmate bullshit. And if he is really out there...
-----------------------------------> > >
Played badminton yesterday after more than 10 years. The last time I competed was in high school. *pant* *pant*

Realizations:
1. No, it's not like riding a bike. As you get, err, older, your coordination also gets screwed up. Somehow, the holes in your racket get bigger and you just can't jump as high as you used to. Agility -- a thing of the past. Deng.
2. It's bad to see people actually laughing at you as you make that perfect move and whoosh, the ball drops right in front of you. Worse if you see them trying to hold their laughter you can almost feel their agony.
3. Somehow, old age has made me afraid of the damn ball. I mean, shuttlecock.
-----------------------------------> > >
I'm pissed. Fuck bureaucracy! There.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com