Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SIS
My kid sister was here over the weekend, coming from a nationwide convention in Baguio. She brought home a sash after winning Best Muse, representing Region VII. Eyen is the only one into this kind of thing. She was once a ramp model back home but quit after a few months because her agent kept telling her she was too fat (she's around 5'5" and weighed about 115 lbs!) and she didn't have that "hungry look". Good thing for her because she was beginning to have an eating disorder.

Anyway, she's the youngest girl in the family so sometimes I forget that she's all grown up now, and she's as old as some of my MBA classmates even. I kept checking on her when she was out with her friends on Saturday afternoon, forgetting that she possesses the same "lakas ng loob", characteristic of Aries women. And that yes, she is already a woman. I guess most of the time I still feel that I need to protect my younger sisters from the harsh realities of the world. Ann, who's next to me, even told me one time, "Ate, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm married now." Oh yeah. Right. But I'll always be an "Ate" (older sis), and I will carry that with me even if in truth I'm more child-like in my ways than the rest.

We hung out at Moomba in Quezon City Saturday night. I like the ambiance. The native theme complete with lamps hanging from the ceiling won my two thumbs up. And with beer that costs about PHP40 and mixed drinks starting from PHP70, I couldn't ask for more. And the music in this bar and resto is upbeat - an ecclectic mix of rave, R&B and pop. I have only four weekends to go before I leave, but I'd like to be back if I can squeeze it in.

------------------------------------------ > >
Watched 40 Days and 40 Nights. Josh is such a cutie. And I had a lot of laughs. But I echo the question - what is so hard about 40 days? Then again, I'm a girl. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com