Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Was out with my nephews (Tonton - 14, Chinchin - 12) and nieces (Cheche - 11, Mia - 4) last weekend. The kids always make lambing and ask me to take them out. The three older kids are either as tall or taller even than me, so it feels like hanging out with a barkada instead of playing Tita-cum-nanny. :) I'm definitely going to miss my kids...

We went mall-hopping. Coffee (for me) and frosties for them at the Powerplant Mall. Movie (Episode II. hehe) at G4. Mia liked the movie. Yoda has a new fan :P Stroll at Greenbelt 3 Park. Dinner at the Banana Leaf Curry House. The 30-min wait was worth it. Eating in a banana leaf is an interesting concept. I also love Thai food, and they served them delicious. The deep fried fish in spicy sauce and deep fried curry chicken made me forget my low-cal diet. :P Kinda pricey, but this resto made it to my list of favorites.

Speaking of restos, visited Dencio's in Tagaytay last week with some MBA buddies for a few rounds of drinks. Lovely view. And of course, nothing beats the cool Tagaytay air. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com