Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GRRRR....
These people have the gall to call themselves Travel Service.*

Case #1 My passport is allegedly still with DFA, because, fuck it, I was a government scholar and I was blacklisted since the year of my graduation until I complete the terms of service. But hello, they had it since 1st week of April, and it's now June. You can do the math.

Case #2 One of my engineers have consecutive assignments in Malaysia, then in the U.S. I cannot update her employee profile because they need to approve the assignments. If I don't update her profile, then they can't even process her 1st assignment. I've sent the approval request a week ago, and until now, no update! What the hell is the deal?

Case #3 I wanted to make changes to my travel booking and one week after my email, still no friggin' reply!!!

*Travel Service - Their job is to assist the needs of all travellers. That is, if they ever answer your emails or phone calls. Oh yeah, I think they own a stone they can easily swallow to make them conveniently disappear for most of the day.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com