Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MY FIRST

Friday Five
1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? Condo, at the 4th floor.
2. Do you rent or own? Rent.
3. Does anyone else live with you? Most of the time, no. A few times my sister who lives in Olongapo but works in Ortigas stays during the weekdays when the commute back home is too much.
4. How many times have you moved in your life? Gawd, too many times.. More than 10 times in the last five years. But I lived with my parents for a long time before that and we never moved. In fact, it's the same "home" I go back to in lovely Cebu during vacations.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Submit final paper (Yey! Classes are over... But waahh.. I might never see SC ever again... huhuhu...); my send off party and maybe catch Fete de la Musique after; my first ever OB-GYN visit; move out of my Cavite apartment (pack up my TV, fan, stove, cabinets... arrrgh!); and catch up on work this Sunday because I have been in a Face to Face meeting since Wednesday (till next Wednesday) so I have tons of emails and deliverables I have to work on! Nice, huh.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com