Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HELP!
I need some serious help. First of all, and I know I'm not alone, I need a cure for my shopping addiction. Just last weekend, I was telling Petite, while we were shopping around for clothes, that I won't buy any more shoes because #1: I already have so many pairs that some of them still actually smell and look new, and #2: My U.S. shoe wardrobe consists of sneakers and boots since OR is not a good place to wear strappy sandals (rains a lot and so friggin' cold) and to get by around the building, we have to do a lot of walking. But yesterday, I was on my second round of shopping, and I walked by the shoe stores and on the third stop, I gave in. Arrghhh... I now have a new pair of strappy black slip ons. I still have a few more days to try wear them, and then good bye fashionable shoes and hello Nike Prestos!

Second, and I've been telling my close friends this, I'm really struggling the past few days. I dunno if CB started all this or if it's because I've been spending some time at the gym. I've been noticing men and their great bods, and sometimes I get distracted. Like I am today. I think I'm almost lusting for one of the Costa Rican engineers I'm having a Face-to-Face meeting with. Dem. I'm not sure if I can last four more days like this. Ironically, this guy was someone I bickered with a lot over the phone and in email and I promised myself when we meet I'm gonna give him a taste of my katarayan. Instead, I get distracted looking at his well-toned bod. Eeek. Lustful thoughts go away!

P.S.
Thanks to Unica Hija for your help on the spa thingy. Maybe I should go to one before I leave to cast away all these feelings and addictions. Hah.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com