Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NO WONDER
Now I know why my site keeps on showing up on those perverted Google searches. Played this little "game", swiped from at least a couple of folks. Apparently, Trixy is a dog (all colors, kinds and sizes, furry, not furry.. deng!), Leukemia-positive kitten, rat, a white monkey, horse, a guineapig, a wee wee three inches tall (what the ...?!), a small transporter with a half box (say what?), a clown, a cute little dragon, an artiste, witch school student (and I thought Hermoine was the only cool witch in school.. hehe..), flower girl (a bride! a bride is a lot better! hehe).. and the worst results:

* shows us her feet and much more
* tied to the bed
* definitely not your average 18 year old nymphomaniac
* the first sacred sex worker to reveal the uglier side of the industry (sacred and sex worker in one description... really?!)

Why can't I get more of the likes of: hometown girl next door, person who has a real zest for life... I can even take, "human and crashed down at earth when the Beast Wars started". Anything but the above. :P

Waah! Even Google is not cooperating with me these days (I've been really tempted to rant about our travel folks here again. But... Ah, the countless heartburns they've caused!) :P

Maybe I should just change my name. I've always wanted a Spanish-sounding name anyways - Isabella, Katalina, Jeovana, Elicia, Arabela, Milena... Hhhmm... What do you think? :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com