Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THREE TRUTHS AND A LIE
During our long drives in Costa Rica, we used to play this game to while the time away. I was with some other Asian workmates and we became barkada mostly because there was so few Asians back then, as in, we literally stood out in the crowd.

Anyway, the object is to guess the lie. So, can you guess the lie from each of the sets below? :P

* * A * *
1. I was a member of the LFS during college and almost got kicked out of school for disrupting classes during a noise barrage.
2. I started drinking beer when I was 13 years old.
3. I’ve never had a traffic ticket since I started driving in Manila 4 years ago.
4. I never wore braces and I still have my complete set of permanent teeth all intact.

* * B * *
1. Played in the football varsity for women back in high school and didn’t mind playing barefoot with the guys wearing spikes.
2. My orgmates forced me to join an inter-school (computer org) beauty pageant in college and won third place.
3. When I was in grade 5, I climbed up our water tank to watch the village Santacruzan but was too scared to go down, my dad had to fetch me there.
4. I’ve always worn my hair long, the length below my shoulders, at least.

* * C * *
1. The monkey bar was my favorite playground equipment and I loved swinging from one bar to another.
2. The wildest thing I’ve ever done was white water rafting in two rivers in Costa Rica. Ok. So wild can mean different things :P
3. I once hid a boy in my closet because my mom arrived earlier than usual ;-)
4. I was a member of the praise and worship team in our church for a year or so in college.

* * D * *
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. My favorite ice cream flavor is mango.
3. My favorite Starbucks coffee is hot mocha with non-fat milk, without whip.
4. My favorite shirt color is white.

* * E * *
1. I can fluently speak three Philippine dialects, including Tagalog.
2. I have visited more than 15 Philippine cities, excluding Cebu City.
3. I’ve been to four countries outside of the Philippines, excluding layovers.
4. I’ve only been to five states in the U.S.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com